Hello Morton Families



I am super excited to be rejoining the Morton Middle Family. 
I thank you in advance for allowing me to serve you in the capacity of Principal of Morton Middle School, the greatest middle school in the world. The Morton Middle tradition of student excellence will remain...we will ensure that ALL students are learning at high-levels and prepared for success and to compete in a global society.

I consider myself a student-centered leader. There will always be a focus on student-centered solutions. Thus, student voice is essential. I am taking some time to get to know the students in which I serve. Here is a link to two Google Jamboards for your input. Please click the links below to share your response to each of the questions. When you enter the Jamboard use the sticky note tool, type your answer(s) and press SAVE.🙌


What would improve your experience at Morton?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We are Back!!!